Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Change Of Plans

I barely started this blog, quite a while ago, and realized I didn't know what I wanted to blog about.
I am not a writer, never aspired to be. Well there were a few years there, as a young teen, when my best friend and I began writing a "story", but that's better left in her boxes and I am hoping that box got lost. I am not a writer. I write when I feel compelled and what I feel compelled to write about. So mostly I write recipes. Okay, I copy them down (hang head in shame).
So while pondering for over a year on what to blog about, I have decided to write about happenings and opinions and whatever hits me at the moment, that I find important or raise that almighty head scratching moment.
So here it is, my opinions, my passions, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment