Thursday, November 18, 2010

Enthusiatic Again

I began my blog and was still feeling a bit uneasy about what I should post.  I have decided I will post about what my heart feels compelled to post and maybe as it goes along, it will become a blog specific to one topic.  For now, please bear with me while I find my niche.  I hope you will stick with me for the ride.

I will be adding recipes as I have time to type them out.  I love new and exciting recipes.  Most of them will be made with ingredients you can find anywhere.  I am not much of an exotic ingredient finder person.  We don't have many stores here to chose from, so we get what we can.

I will be blogging about my new passion of Triathlons.  This really isn't a new passion.  I have wanted to complete an Iron Man for as long as I can remember.  I have decided that NOW is the time.  I want to begin training my body.  I promised the other day that I would complete one, even if it was only a 1/2 Tri, by the time I was 45..that gives me 8 years.  I have found one that is only 6 months away.  I am not sure I will be up for it, but I am going to begin pushing myself..I don't plan on placing, I just want to finish.  But make sure you visit here as it gets closer, because those goals may have changed!!

I will also be discussing home education.  We are currently using the fabulous K12 systems, but have homeschooled utilizing resources we have purchased in past years.  The transition has been difficult, but we are sticking with it.  I will discuss the pros and cons of both. 

Along the lines of home education, I will be covering Tot School.  This is a new phrase to me, but something we have been doing informally for a while.  Anyone with a tot has done this in some form.  I plan on organizing ours a bit and making it more "educational" for my tots.

I know there will be other things that will be blogged, but I am hoping maybe, just maybe, I can get a few interested in any of the above.

Thanks for coming to visit and I hope one day I can be added to the list of your favorite blogs.

Bless,
Joede

No comments:

Post a Comment