Friday, November 19, 2010

Things that made me smile today

I love the days when my kids do something that make a smile come to my face the entire day.

My 4yo son as playing with his siblings and began laughing hysterically.  His laughter is so contagious!  Everytime I think about his high pitch laughing, I smile.

My 3yo daughter took the independance to rinse her own hair in the bathtub.  She said "don't you rinse, I will do it."

My 10yo son cleaned his room without me asking.

My 6yo son wanted to keep an eye on his baby sister.

My 17yo daugther made her 3yo sisters bed without being asked.

The baby..almost 2, she is such an independant little person, took my hands and guided me to the living room to dance with her.

It is days like today when I stand back and look at them individually and wonder how I got so lucky!

I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment