Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl

I am not a big football fan.  I am not a big sports fan for that matter. 
I like to watch unpaid athletes, of course I am often informed that unless they are 12 and younger, they are getting some form of remuneration; I refuse to believe those accusations.
I love a rousing game of high school football,  but watching grown adults run around a football field, smacking each other on the head or behind, well its not really my cup of tea.
So convince me why I should be spending my time watching these athletes?

Of course in 10 years if I happen to have a son out on that professional field, I WILL have a different attitude, but that is because anything healthy my kids are interested in will cause me to be 100% behind them and loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment